We are all stressed out by the uncertainty of these times, and even easy going people are feeling alone and anxious.
Here are some tips to manage those isolating feelings:
1. Keep planning for the future.
2. Get outside (while still social distancing).
4. Start or finish a project or hobby.
5. Find new ways to connect with co-workers, friends, and family.
6. Keep your daily routine as consistent as possible.
7. Cut back on your media exposure.
8. Use relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing or meditation.
9. Be extra gentle with yourself.
10. APPLY FOR HOMESHARING – IN ADDITION TO THE PRACTICAL BENEFITS OF EXTRA INCOME, AFFORDABLE RENT, AND ASSISTANCE IN THE HOME, SHARED HOUSING CAN HAVE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON THE PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH OF THOSE INVOLVED.
Find more information at: www.HomeSharing.org
• Remember that this situation isn’t permanent.
• Keep things in perspective.
• Know that a little bit of anxiety isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
• Know that you’re not alone – WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!