The CDC recommends that you clean your hands frequently and avoid close contact with others to protect yourself.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place,
or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces
of your hands, and rub them together until they feel dry.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick or may become sick.
• Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important
for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
More Information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html